Infused Chocolate Brownies are a treat using simple ingredients to create incredible flavour.
Cannabis butter is a wonderful way to infuse baked products. The fat content in butter is a preferred vehicle for the extracted THC. It also creates better absorption of the THC for better overall effects.
Cannabis Infused Chocolate Brownies
- ¾ cup of flour
- ½ cup of cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ cup of cannabis infused butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Grease and 8x8 pan, set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients, except for the sugars, set aside.
- In another bowl, cream together the cannabis butter and sugars.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat for one minutes to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter and stir well to combine.
- Scrape into your prepared pan, spreading to the corners and level.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes
I did not add nuts to this recipe but with any brownie you make, add in’s like nuts or chocolate chips are always a great idea. They add an extra layer of texture and imparts new flavours to personalize the dessert.
You can also make this brownie uninfused with regular butter. It is always a good idea to make 2 batches, one infused and one not. It assured you have safe snacks on hand to avoid overindulging!
If you love these infused Chocolate Brownies be sure to check out our recipe for classic Cannabis Infused Chocolate Fudge.
Making your own infused edibles at home is a wonderful way to enjoy the plant. Dosing can be a bit more challenging so do start low and slow and have some safe uninfused snack on hand to avoid over indulging!