Infused Chocolate Brownies are a treat using simple ingredients to create incredible flavour.
Cannabis butter is a wonderful way to infuse baked products. The fat content in butter is a preferred vehicle for the extracted THC. It also creates better absorption of the THC for better overall effects.
- ¾ cup of flour
- ½ cup of cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ cup of cannabis infused butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Grease and 8x8 pan, set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients, except for the sugars, set aside.
- In another bowl, cream together the cannabis butter and sugars.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat for one minutes to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter and stir well to combine.
- Scrape into your prepared pan, spreading to the corners and level.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes
I did not add nuts to this recipe but with any brownie you make, add in’s like nuts or chocolate chips are always a great idea. They add an extra layer of texture and imparts new flavours to personalize the dessert.
You can also make this brownie uninfused with regular butter. It is always a good idea to make 2 batches, one infused and one not. It assured you have safe snacks on hand to avoid over indulging!