With the trend of cold coffee beverages like iced coffee, coffee smoothies, Iced caps, frappuccinos, comes another cold coffee drink.
This one is for adults only! A nice change for coffee lovers.
Coffee Cream Martinis!
Coming in a 4 and half ounces per drink this one has some definite kick!!!
Adapted from Taste Of Home
- ½ cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of finely ground coffee
- 1½ ounces of vodka
- 1½ ounces of Baileys Irish cream
- 1½ ounces of Kahlua
- chocolate syrup
- ice cubes
- In a small bowl combine the granulated sugar and ground coffee, mix well.
- Spoon a layer of the sugar coffee mixture onto a plate.
- Moisten the rim of a martini glass with water, hold upside down and place into the sugar coffee ground mixture getting a nice rim on the glass.
- Set aside.
- Fill a martini shaker three fourths full with ice.
- Add the vodka, Baileys and Kahlua, shake until condensation forms on the outside of the shaker.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of the prepared martini glass.
- Strain the martini into the glass and serve immediately.