Cannabis Infused Chocolate Fudge is easy to make with simple ingredients.
You can use a butter or coconut oil that has been infused with THC or CBD.
I enjoy making this with dark chocolate that I purchase in large blocks and chop to use in recipes.
Infused Chocolate Fudge
- ¼ cup of cannabis infused butter or coconut oil
- 3 cups of chocolate - chopped or chips Milk, semi sweet or dark chocolate
- 1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- stir ins are optional:
- dried cranberries
- toasted coconut
- Combine the infused butter or oil, chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat stirring well to combine.
- Once everything is nicely mixed feel free to stir in any add ins.
- Scrape the infused fudge into a butter and lined 8x8 pan.
- Cool completely
- Store in a covered container.
This fudge will be soft if stored on the counter. Be sure to wrap it well to maintain freshness.
It can be stored in the fridge though pull it out for an hour before enjoying for the best texture.
Be sure to pop over and check out this classic recipe beautiful Cannabis Infused Choclate Brownies.
Thank you for this recipe Redawna. This was my first attempt at making fudge. Since I`m not exactly known as the kind of person that creates great things while in the kitchen I was looking at this recipe and thought “I could do that”. Using my own cbd rich cannabis butter this recipe turned out great !! ~Phil
Thank you Phil, I am thrilled you gave the recipe a try!
That you had success with it is so important to me!
Thank you for letting me know, that you took the time to is so appreciated!
CBD & chocolate is a classic combination in my kitchen!
I have been having so much fun learning about cannabis infusions into sugars & chocolate over the past few years.
And that you can use your own cbd products is just so great!
How amazing is it that we are able to not only legally grow our own medicine but can
freely share recipes and techniques online!!! Incredible!
Thanks for stopping by!
I look forward to see what we can all create next!