Wedding Confections by Nutmeg Disrupted

Wedding Confections by candy maker Redawna Kalynchuk are available on the Alberta based food website Nutmeg Disrupted Nutmeg Disrupted Confections will work with you to create your vision and give your wedding a unique personalized touch that will elevate the experience for your guests. Let us do the work for you. Wedding Confections by Nutmeg…

Continue reading

The Sugar Shack Festival of Trees Grande Prairie 2009

sugar shack

The Sugar Shack was a gingerbread house for Festival of Trees Grande Prairie 2009 designed and created by Redawna Kalynchuk from Nutmeg Disrupted. The end of summer means a lot of things to people, and for this girl, it means gingerbread! The emails and donation material came out a few weeks ago and I am…

Continue reading

A Taste of Barrhead

I had the pleasure of attending the second Taste of Barrhead this afternoon. Hosted by the Barrhead & District Chamber of Commerce, it was an opportunity for local businesses, churches and community groups to gather and present foods from the various countries around the world. From the moment I pulled up to the school I was…

Continue reading

The Food Bloggers of Canada Conference. The journey there.

FBC2013

The journey to the Food Bloggers of Canada Conference promised to make it a trip to remember. The Food Bloggers of Canada Conference. The journey there. Who knew the weather would play such a roll for FBC members across Canada. Wednesday evening before I was to leave, I received a call to inform me that…

Continue reading

The First ever Food Bloggers of Canada Conference. My take.

FBC2013

The First ever Food Bloggers of Canada Conference. This weekend I attended the first ever Food Bloggers of Canada Conference at the Hockley Valley Resort in Orangeville, Ontario.   The First ever Food Bloggers of Canada Conference. When it was announced I knew immediately that I was going to be there. I am not sure…

Continue reading