Infused Chocolate Fudge is easy to make with simple ingredients.
You can use a butter or coconut oil that has been infused with THC or CBD.
I enjoy making this with dark chocolate that I purchase in large blocks and chop to use in recipes.
- ¼ cup of cannabis infused butter or coconut pil
- 3 cups of chocolate - chopped or chips Milk, semi sweet or dark chocolate
- 1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- stir ins are optional:
- dried cranberries
- toasted coconut
- Combine the infused butter or oil, chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat stirring well to combine.
- Once everything is nicely mixed feel free to stir in any add ins.
- Scrape the infused fudge into a butter and lined 8x8 pan.
- Cool completely
- Store in a covered container.
This fudge will be soft if stored on the counter. Be sure to wrap it well to maintain freshness.
It can be stored in the fridge though pull it out for an hour before enjoying for the best texture.