The Tragically Hip

Share this: Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window) Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window) Related posts: No related posts. Post navigation Previous Post – Previous post: iPhone Photography:…

Continue reading

Building A Smoker

Follow along on our adventure of Building A Smoker. Char Broil I have been wondering how to start this post for a while now. It came to me quite clearly a few days ago to just simply share the story I have been telling so many in the journey to build this smoker. Because how…

Continue reading

The Christmas Congregation Festival of Trees Edmonton

The Christmas Congregation was my first gingerbread build for the Festival of Trees in Edmonton. More Than A Gingerbread House I bet you came here thinking you were going to read about a gingerbread house or church in this case. This post is about that and so much more. It is about words and music,…

Continue reading

How To Make Yeast Dough

Learning how to make yeast dough is inexpensive and easy to make at home using simple common ingredients from your pantry. A Staple Around The World Bread has always been a staple around the world, every culture and nationality has a bread recipe which is centuries old. With basic simple ingredients people have fed their…

Continue reading

Nalysnyky Ukrainian Crepes

Nalysnyky – Ukrainian Crepes is a traditional dish of cottage cheese filled crepes that are baked in cream until puffy and golden.   When I began cooking, I found myself being drawn to traditional Ukrainian foods. The labor-intensive dishes that you not only cooked to eat that night but always made extra for the freezer.…

Continue reading