Made with cream, corn flakes and caramels these wonderful caramel cookies are sure to disappear fast and become a cookie tray favourite.
Simple to make with just a few ingredients, this will be your new go to cookie when you are short on time!
Inexpensive and easy to make add these caramel cookies to your must try recipes.
- 2 packages of Werther's soft caramels
- 3 tablespoons of whipping cream
- 3½ cups of corn flakes
- In a sauce pan melt the caramels with the cream stirring until melted.
- Add the corn flakes and stir to cover the cereal completely.
- Spoon out onto parchment paper.
- Allow to set.
To help unwrap sticky caramels pop them into the fridge for 15 minutes to chill. This makes them come away from the wrapper easily.
Store in a container with a tight fitting lid.